Dinner and photos from The Grill, La Siesta, Egypt

the grill la siesta egypt
View from parking area of The Grill
We took another trip to The Grill, Restaurant and Lounge, at La Siesta, but this time for an evening meal. Our dinner companions were the managers of The Grill and friends. Again, I will rave about the tasty food, wonderful presentation and great service.

It was a cold evening, so we sat in the indoor area. My attention was focused on savoring the perfectly tasty mezzes and fantastic main course, that I didn't snap one single photo of the food.

For desert, we were served the best sweet fateer that I have ever had in Egypt. eshttaaaaahhhhh. :-) yum.

In the end, I got these lovely photos of the restaurant from Mr. Ahmad Badrawy, the  manager of the Grill.

the grill la siesta egypt
The Grill, Restaurant and Lounge, at La Siesta

Comments

Popular Posts