At the Top of Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE


My boots are killing me, but my scarf is cute.
We saw Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol couple weeks ago, before we knew that we were going to Dubai. I liked the movie. LOVED the scene when Tom Cruise was climbing the Burj Khalifa.

When I picked up the tickets to go to the observation deck, I asked for the Tom Cruise view. The guy at the ticket counter laughed. Once we got through the gate, this little set was off to the side in the Burj Khalifa "At The Top" reception area.

Book In Advance
It is very important to book your tickets in advance otherwise you might not get a ticket to the observation deck. Book online here: http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/

Photos from the observation deck (124 floor) the third highest observation deck in the world and the second highest outdoor observation deck in the world, at 452 m. Burj Khalifa is the tallest manmade structure in the world, at 829.84 m (2,723 ft).

View of Dubai from observation deck, Burj Khalifa, Dubai
More photos from At the Top of Burj Khalifa, click photo to gallery.

Comments

Popular Posts