My Review of GSI Java Drip Coffee Maker - 30 oz.

Trying to keep daily travel expenses purposeful and low cost gets easier with time. For instance, my daily dose of coffee can be a budget breaker. But, after testing numerous gadgets, I found a coffee maker that works and didn't fail my budget or my daily coffee fix.

Originally submitted at REI

Enjoy the flavor of freshly brewed drip coffee from the comfort of your campsite with the GSI Java Drip coffee maker.

a happy java traveler girl
By sierragoddess from Cairo, Egypt on 7/3/2011
5out of 5
Pros: Lightweight, Easy To Clean, Durable, Compact

Best Uses: Car Camping, Backpacking
Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer
What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist
Was this a gift?: No
I am extremely happy with the GSI drip coffee maker. I have been using it every day for the last 40 days. Traveling: I can brew a good coffee without wasting a bunch of my precious grind. I use paper filters rather than the filter that comes with it as a backup, although, the portable filter has saved me a few times. It is easy to clean; dries quickly; easy to pack. No cracks, no drips, no seepage. It fits perfectly into one compact unit. I can store coffee packet inside the container, which helps cuts down backpack bulk. This item is probably the best portable coffee maker that I've tried, and I've tried many: from french press to portable filter drips.
(legalese)

You can purchase the GSI coffee maker from REI.com.

Can you travel without your morning java?


*****

Comments

Popular Posts